[PS3] webMAN-MOD updated to version 1.47.34
2nd Feb 2021
Developer aldostools has updated webMAN-MOD to the update 1.47.34.
- Fixed a critical bug that caused a crash in the plugin due an missing check for NULL
- XMB waves now change on each boot if 1.qrc, 2.qrc, etc. exist in /dev_hdd0/tmp/lines
- Boot sound now change on each boot if 1.ac3, 2.ac3, etc. exist in /dev_hdd0/tmp/coldboot
- Fixed bug mounting some PSXISO stored in exFAT/NTFS.
- New combo L2+L3+R3 sets XMB focus on webMAN Games (L2+L3+R2+R3 does also a reload_category game)
- Allows set audio visualization, video player or photo slider as background or "dynamic theme".
- Here are 2 videos by @DeViL303 demonstrating this capability: MP4 as XMB background / Gaia as dynamic theme
- Added option to auto-play XMB music on startup of the plugin
- New web commands: /chmod.ps3<path>, /browser.ps3$music, /browser.ps3$home and /stat.ps3<path>&id=<title_id>
- Cumulative update (includes over 27 commits to the suite of tools)
- prepISO 1.28 now supports exFAT GPT format and fixes creation of fakeISO for exFAT content (mp4, avi, pkg, etc)
Download : here