[PS4] 7.55 Jailbreak is now available ! More informations
In this tutorial you will be able to update your PS4.
Need help ? Ask here.
1) On your PC, download the firmware that you want (Links are available here).
2) Plug an USB key on your computer then in the root you will create a folder named "PS4" then in this folder, create an other folder name "UPDATE".
3) Put the PS4UPDATE.PUP in the "UPDATE" folder, it should be like in the picture below.
4) Put USB key in the PS4 then go to "Settings", "System Software Update" and then the update should be found and will be ready to be installed.
5) Click on "Update" and the console will be updated and should be ready in a few minutes.
The main goal of this website is to talk about jailbreaking for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, you can find an F.A.Q about the current jailbreak of these two console here for the PS5 and here for the PS4.
24th Jan 2021 09:53
Developer DeViL303 has updated [...]